Early High School (Grades 9-10)
New to homeschooling? We’re happy to work with you to determine appropriate class placement and to tailor the best selection of classes for your student(s)!
Please contact us to schedule your free consultation.
- Great Books I
- Great Books II
- Great Books III
(offered in 2020 – 21)
- Great Books IV
(not offered in 2020 – 21)
PLEASE NOTE: Great Books III and IV are offered in alternate years. These two classes may be taken in either order.
Philosophy & Logic
- Beginning Logic
- High School Logic I: Introduction to Logic (students 15 years of age and younger must obtain instructor permission before enrolling)
- Medieval Philosophy
Fine Arts and Design
- Introduction to Architecture
- Advanced Architecture (must have taken Introduction to Architecture)
- Beginning Drawing
- Intermediate Drawing
- Advanced Drawing (must have taken Intermediate Drawing)
- One Year Adventure Novel and Art
- Art and Literature: “The Hobbit” and “Lord of the Rings”
- Beginning Piano
- Introduction to Photography