One of the great advantages of taking a class from the CLRC is that all of our classroom sessions are recorded, and available to registered students at any time. To listen to a previous class meeting, follow the steps below.
Accessing Class Recordings
- Go to the Canvas login page: canvas.myclrc.com
- Sign in with your Canvas-registered email and password. (If for some reason you have not yet set up your Canvas account, email us here. )
- Go to your course’s home page. In the left-side navigation panel, click on “Pages.”
- On the screen that opens, click the big blue “View All Pages” button.
- The list of all available course pages appears. Click on “Class Recordings.”
- On the Class Recordings page, find the date of the class session you wish to hear, and click on the link.
- You’ll get a login page. Enter your Adobe Connect classroom login and password. (NOTE: IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR ADOBE CLASSROOM LOGIN/PASSWORD AND YOUR CANVAS LOGIN/PASSWORD ARE DIFFERENT, BE ADVISED THAT TO OPEN THE RECORDING YOU MUST USE THE LOGIN AND PASSWORD FOR YOUR ONLINE ADOBE CLASSROOMS–NOT YOUR CANVAS LOGIN AND PASSWORD.) The recording will open.