Summer Registration is Now Open!
Summer Courses 2021
CLRC Summer classes provide students a wonderful opportunity to explore special interests, try new things, and have a lot of fun! As you will see, we offer Summer sessions in most of our subject areas. We hope you’ll find something here that will open up new vistas for your student(s), and keep them mentally sharp through the Summer break!
All CLRC classes are recorded so even if your summer schedule means that you would have to miss a class or two, you may still watch the video recording of the classes or classes you cannot attend and participate in the live class sessions which fit your family schedule.
We’ve arranged the Summer classes by subject area in the Navigation menu to the left. Also, we’ve coded the classes by grade level for your convenience: “E” for Lower Elementary; “UE” for Upper Elementary; “M” for Middle School; “H” for High School; and “A” for Adult.
Finally, the courses are listed below according to their start dates.
CLASSES STARTING IN MAY
CLASSES STARTING IN JUNE
- Grammar Boot Camp for Middle School and Older SESSION 1: M/H; Begins June 1
- Practical Lessons from the Lives of Saints Peter and Paul: M/H/A; Begins June 1
- Fairy Stories and Wonder Tales: E/UE/M/H; Begins June 1
- Special Topic: The Intersection of Science and the Humanities: M/H; Begins June 2
- Narnia!:UE/M/H; Begins June 4
- Upper Elementary Literature–The Hobbit: E/UE; Begins June 7
- Elementary Conversational Russian: M/H/A; Begins June 8
- Introduction to Greek: UE/M/H/A; Begins June 8
- Latin 1.5: M/H/A; Begins June 8
- Latin 3.5: M/H/A; Begins June 8
- Radioactive! The Amazing World of Nuclear Radiation (Session 2): M/H/A; Begins June 8
- Introduction to Latin: Minimus Storytime: E/EU/M/H/A; Begins June 9
- Introduction to Guitar and Folk Songs: UE/M/H/A; Begins June 9
- Summer FUN with Functions! M/H/A; Begins June 10
- Grammar Boot Camp for Elementary School (Section B): E/UE; Begins June 15
- Study Skills Boot Camp SESSION 1: UE/M/H; Begins June 21
CLASSES STARTING IN JULY
- Nature Observation: UE/M; Begins July 5
- Latin 2.5: M/H/A; Begins July 6
- Grammar Boot Camp for Middle School and Older SESSION 2: M/H; Begins July 6
- Marriage, Love, and Sexuality: A Cultural Crossroads (Summer Version): Section 1, 13 – 15 years, with parents; Section 2: 16 years – adult; Begins July 7
- Study Skills Boot Camp SESSION 2: UE/M/H; Begins July 26
CLASSES STARTING IN AUGUST
- Study Skills Boot Camp SESSION 3: UE/M/H; Begins August 16